No Russian No Russian

Yeah

I was playing Cod4 #2 the other day and I played No Russian and said "oh so it was called no russian because makarov meant there were no russians at the airport after we kill them"
...It was pretty fun and your flesh animation was pretty good.

Kittens and Stuff Kittens and Stuff

Oh whoa

Mexicans and all that great stuff wonderful

Smidly responds:

Converse: If it is wonderful, then it has Mexicans and all that great stuff.

Statement: If and only if it is wonderful than it has Mexicans and all that great stuff.

Skeleton and Ghostman Skeleton and Ghostman

Ching wong chan chin

That ghost was really tough. So was the skeleton.
Good tough, tell them my good word.

Kyaztro responds:

that ghost is all show, the skeletons packing all the muscle... well he was at one point

Sleep Walk Sleep Walk

Iioi9i9

Enjoyed the game mechanics but it was a little too easy. I did really like the art style

Ms. Pacman Ms. Pacman

...............

Well I guess it's kind of impressive that you cloned the game so well, but that's just it. A Ms. Pacman clone. I have Ms. Pacman on my phone... It's not like Ms. Pacman is a really really amazing game that's 100% impossible to get. Nice job anyway

Fortune Generator(in bed) Fortune Generator(in bed)

lol

As simple as this is, it was pretty nice and funny. Good job

Demon Voices Demon Voices

Cool

Really reminds me of Silent Hill. Especially the start and the end, with the voice stuff.
The guitar is great, it can get repetitive but it doesn't really matter since it sounds great. Good job on this song

Emergency {Dubstep} Emergency {Dubstep}

Neato

I don't have much to say except that this is a very cool song, great work.

alextheDJ responds:

Thanks

Dr_S - Spy Dr_S - Spy

Cooool

It's definitely got a spy-like feel to it. It would sound great in some kind of stealth game for sure. I can imagine hiding in the dark, ready to strike then BAM I rip some dudes head off with my super knife. It didn't even make a sound because I'm so stealthy...
Great job with the song

Darkmaster603 responds:

Thanks for the review

Through the Woods Through the Woods

Great

I like the colors and the arche and building etc with that craerih all look very mysterious and appealing to a man of my stature.

Puppet Master Puppet Master

I remember this movie,

Great art of these terrible puppets. I think I had a nightmare with Blade in it once

Lucifer333 Lucifer333

Oh herrrooooooooo

Ah Vewwry good, almost like bOb e Q powrk oh yes ching chong

MutantZombieBabies responds:

Awww yes today special, Bob e Q Powrk with ashint chinese secrrret sauwsce. Ching Chong