Sleep Walk Sleep Walk

Iioi9i9

Enjoyed the game mechanics but it was a little too easy. I did really like the art style

Ms. Pacman Ms. Pacman

...............

Well I guess it's kind of impressive that you cloned the game so well, but that's just it. A Ms. Pacman clone. I have Ms. Pacman on my phone... It's not like Ms. Pacman is a really really amazing game that's 100% impossible to get. Nice job anyway

Fortune Generator(in bed) Fortune Generator(in bed)

lol

As simple as this is, it was pretty nice and funny. Good job

-Ultimate Flash Tutorial -Ultimate Flash Tutorial

Very good

Though I personally don't need a tutorial for flash, I think this was very well made and will definitely recommend this tutorial to some of my friends. I'm sure it will help them alot.
Keep it up.

Ai-ki-san responds:

Thankyou for the critique! I hope it helps your friends ^^

5 Min. to Kill (Yourself) 5 Min. to Kill (Yourself)

Nice

[adultswim] is on NG? Officially? Thats pretty cool. Anyways, I thought the game was fun and I enjoyed seeing all the things you could do to kill yourself. It did get kind of repetitive after a while though. But it was still a really good game.

Dreamgate Escape Dreamgate Escape

Wow!

First of all, this is really scary. Second, the artwork looks really good, its very unique and interesting. The puzzles are very interesting also. But wow, great job on the scary parts. "If you wanted to stay alive, you shouldn't have read this"
That part scared me and made me chuckle...
Anyways, really good game, keep it up

HarraH responds:

Glad you liked the artwork!

Fear Unlimited Issue2 Fear Unlimited Issue2

Eh...

The medals are cool, but honestly dude, its nothing new, it feels exactly the same as the last fear unlimited game. You should try to be a little more creative and try to make something new...I'm bored of this game.

Flash Tutorial. Flash Tutorial.

Pretty good

I bet this will help alot of people new to flash!
It was very good. I would've gave a 10, but after the custom cursor part, your cursor is still hidden afterwords so you have to right click to get it back.

Don't Click Green Game Don't Click Green Game

Cool

Very cool game. Interesting idea, very fun and pretty funny. But I agree with the other guy about having lives or maybe checkpoints.

Jay-Berry responds:

I figured that due to it's rather short length that checkpoints or something similar would make it a bit too easy/quick to complete. But I'm glad that you enjoyed the game!

Louis Soundboard Louis Soundboard

Haha

Nice. The sounds were very crisp and clear. Yeah good job.